We've all seen it, in fact most of us have been it...those doe-eyed newbie bloggers, fresh and eager, with their gleaming mac-book air (purchased for a bargain on Shpock or Ebay) ready to take the world by storm with their voice- we LOVE them...seriously, the Digital Influencer Industry has more inspiration, motivation and just general enthusiasm than any other industry we've seen.
Where were we?
So you start your blogging journey...and, just like with any good post-Christmas diet- it starts off well, but...hold on, what's this?
SURPRISE! Something you hadn't even considered comes along and throws you for a loop...
So this is our chosen topic for #Bloghour this week;
1) What surprises did you face when you FIRST started your blogging journey?
2) What's the hardest part about being a Digital Influencer that you hadn't even considered when you started?
3) What's the BEST part about being a Digital Influencer that you hadn't even considered when you started?
4) Is there anything that consistently surprises you about this industry?
5) Tell us about your funniest moment as a blogger?
6) What would be the BEST surprise you could have as a blogger?